We are leaders in open channel flow measurement, using ultrasonic technology. The Mainstream flowmeter product range was borne out of the R & D company Croma Developments, a company founded in 1986. Croma was developed as a vehicle for transferring academic research results into commercial applications. The company is now concerned with research, development and design of instrumentation with a heavy emphasis on embedded micro-processors.
With flexible interface options and easy to use Mainstream Communicator software, the Mainstream flowmeter is simple to customise for your applications!
Waste Water Treatment
Industrial Flow Measurement
River/Stream Flow Measurement
We provide the following products:
COMPACT FIXED AV-FLOWMETER
PREMIER FIXED AV-FLOWMETER
ATEX ZONE 0 PROBE
This is our mainstream difference:
- High sensitivity extends applications to “clean” water
- Sophisticated ultrasound processing ignores spurious signals
- Ultrasound signal quality monitor confirms measurement integrity
- Velocity measurement with better than 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Velocities from 10mm/S to 5m/S.
- Channels or pipes from 150mm to 3m wide.
- Guaranteed no zero offset or drift.
- Probe may be located up to 500 metres from the system unit.
- Easy to use PC software simplifies commissioning and product support.
- Flow measurement for velocities from 10 mm/S up to 5m/S
- Quick to install – no weirs or flumes
A unique feature for the Mainstream is its signal quality reading. Mainstream calculates the percentage of the total signal that contains useful velocity information. This is signal quality; an invaluable metric for flowmeter condition monitoring.
- February 2018
Unit 4, Town Head Trading Centre Main Street, Addingham, LS29 0PD
Tel: 01943 830111